Want to create content that helps you achieve higher SEO Results ? Learn how to create content, with a proven plan, that performs well on Google.
What Goes Into Highly Optimized Content for higher SEO Results
Are you consistently creating content that performs well on Google?
Do you want to know if you stand a chance to rank?
Here are the four major optimization strategies for evident results.
Keyword Intent Targeting
Start with getting the right target keywords and ensure that the keywords you have selected are closely aligned and diverse, they primarily determine higher SEO Results .
When you understand the user intent behind those queries and how the page content reflects that you will be able to arrive at a set of primary and secondary keywords that will determine your entire downstream set of activities.
Let’s look closer look at the process behind keyword selection.
- Step 1: Identify keywords related to a topic using tools like Google keyword planner.
- Step 2: Qualify keywords with demand metrics like search volume.
- Step 3: Classify into the primary and secondary keywords for the topic.
- Step 4: Define the type of page that is needed for the topic – core page, supporting page, and related page.
2. Content Comprehensiveness and Structure
The goal at the end of this step is to get insight into all the subtopics you want to cover.
It will outline the structure of your page, which then a content writer can directly take and start writing content on.
Considerations for Comprehensiveness
- Identify the intent(s) the page should address
- Content Depth: The depth in which the content should address the subject
- Content Diversity: The sub-topics that need to be covered by the content should be evidently predominant in the content for higher SEO Results
- Content Type: Core, Supporting and Related, etc.
- Semantically relevant sub-topics
- A defined hierarchy for your content
- Context-specific visuals
- Statistics to quote along with sources
- Types of ranking competitors
- H2’s/H3’s used by competitors
- User’s questions around the topic
- Phrase Usage
- Readability level
- Article length
- Explanation of concepts
- Visual aids
Identify all potential sections that you would eventually want to address on your page.
Considerations For Core Content
- Complete overview of the topic
- Answer all the broad queries that do. does not need an in-depth explanation
- Include brief answers to queries that need details and pass a link to the supporting page
- List similar or related articles, based on logical next step for the user
The core objective here is to give the user an entire context for the topic. So you might want to display your similar or related articles, etc.
That will make your core page complete.
3. Content Optimization
Now that you have the structure of the page, the outline, the writer’s job becomes primarily to respond to all those subtopics and answer them. The major aspect to give more attention to when expecting higher SEO Results is the content Optimization.
4. Content Experience
Provide answers very quickly with your content.
Here are some elements to consider while designing the experience of pages:
Remember to use these aspects judiciously based on the goals of the page.
Monitoring Page Performance and Maintain Ranks
The keyword landscape is constantly changing. It’s important to identify new keywords that both you and your competitors are ranking for.
With updated information, you’ll be able to refresh your content to keep it up to date and helpful and ensure that your pages are still performing well.
What Will Help You Win Higher SEO Results
- In-depth and exhaustive topic research.
- Scores to measure and benchmark content.
- Simulate to maximize ranks.
- Monitoring of content, links, and ranks.
- Automated and comprehensive content brief to create suitable content.
- Target primary and secondary keywords to ensure you don’t end up with gaps in your content.
- Comprehensive in-topic research is necessary to achieve intent, depth, and diversity.
- A good content structure ensures optimized content from the beginning, not as an afterthought.
- Benchmark with top-ranking pages to understand if you stand a chance to rank
Also Read: search engine optimization strategies